Semtech Corporation (Nasdaq: SMTC), a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors, will feature its LoRa® Wireless RF Technology, wireless charging, smart sensing, smart switching, and other next-generation semiconductor platforms targeted at today’s fastest growing markets at CES 2017. Semtech’s platforms will be used in a number of consumer products demonstrated at the show, including Internet of Things (IoT) applications, wireless chargers and wireless charging-enabled devices, mobile devices, wearables, and tablets.
“Semtech’s leading-edge analog and mixed-signal platforms enable some of today’s most innovative, high-growth markets through design innovation and feature differentiation,” said Mohan Maheswaran, Semtech’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “We recently expanded our wireless charging product line to include the LinkCharge™ CT that enables large and small enterprises to integrate wireless charging services, and our LoRa Technology continues to set the standard for IoT worldwide with LoRaWAN™ networks now installed in more than 50 countries and a thriving LoRa Alliance™ ecosystem with over 400 members. Our leadership in cutting-edge technology allows our customers to market products that make our planet smarter.”
• LoRa® devices and gateway reference designs to be showcased in a virtual demonstration from myDevices, TEKTELIC Communications, GlobalSat, and other sensor companies in both Semtech and MyDevices’ private meeting suites.
• The LinkCharge™ wireless charging platform for low-, medium- and high-power devices to be demonstrated in Semtech’s private meeting suite, as well as on the show floor at the Infineon booth MP25265 and the AirFuel Alliance booth 41139. Semtech’s wireless charging experts will be at the AirFuel Alliance booth daily to demonstrate the technology.
• Smart human sensing solution for wearable applications to be featured in an interactive demonstration in Semtech’s private meeting suite.
• Breakthrough power management product demonstrations in Semtech’s private meeting suite allow customers to experience Semtech’s automotive LED backlighting products and other differentiated power management solutions, including the Neo-Iso™ isolated smart power relay replacements for home automation, connected buildings and IoT applications.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with a Semtech representative at CES.
• LoRa Technology webpage: www.semtech.com/wireless-rf/internet-of-things
• Wireless Charging webpage: www.semtech.com/power-management/wireless-charging-ics
• Smart human sensing webpage: www.semtech.com/touch-interface
• Smart Switching Neo-Iso webpage: www.semtech.com/power-management/load-switch-ics/neo-iso-isolated-power-switches
• Contact Semtech’s support team for technical support or general product inquiries.
• Sign up for Semtech’s e-newsletter Inside Circuit for quarterly product updates.
• Follow Semtech on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
For 50 years, CES has been the launch pad for new innovation and technology that has changed the world. Held in Las Vegas every year, it is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies and where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. The International Consumer Electronics Show (International CES) showcases more than 3,800 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 300 conference sessions and more than 165K attendees from 150 countries. For more information, visit www.ces.tech
Semtech Corporation is a leading supplier of analog and mixed-signal semiconductors for high-end consumer, enterprise computing, communications, and industrial equipment. Products are designed to benefit the engineering community as well as the global community. The Company is dedicated to reducing the impact it, and its products, have on the environment. Internal green programs seek to reduce waste through material and manufacturing control, use of green technology and designing for resource reduction. Publicly traded since 1967, Semtech is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol SMTC. For more information, visit www.semtech.com