The IoT IT – BI and Machine Language track will help attendees understand how to unlock the value of the massive amount of data driven by the IoT. Content will also be focused on how machine learning and the manipulation of massive amounts of data are being used to gain insights previously out of reach.
“While IoT impacts the entire enterprise, no group is more important to gaining the value of IoT than IT. Keeping the collection of Big Data into the business intelligence of relevant and actionable data no longer involves reporting, but now involves machine processes that utilize the data,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “I look forward to a lively discussion from our thought leaders and the teams from Enterprises gaining insight from IoT deployments.”
• Keynotes Include:
o Lisa Peterson, Gogo Business Aviation
o Dr. Richard Soley, Object Management Group & Industrial Internet Consortiu
o Fred Yentz, Telit
o John Horn, Ingenu
o Marc Zionts, Numerex
o Alex Brisbourne, KORE
o Maciej Kranz, Cisco
o Mary Beth Hall, Verizon Wireless
o Gary Davis, Intel Security
• Connected Support in the Connected World
o John Feland, Argus Insights
o Lee Gruenfeld, Support.com
o Warren Katz, iDevices
o Curt Schacker, EVRYTHING
• The IoT ROI for Big Data
o Tristan Barnum, Tellient
• Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
o Dan Gettens, OnProcess Technology
o Chris Murphy, DMI
• Machine Learning and the Cloud
o Giuseppe Mascarella, Value Amplify Consulting
• Survey Says: Analytics Rules
o Keith Tamboer, James Brehm & Associates
To view the full IoT Evolution Expo agenda click here. Speakers are updated daily.
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by super sponsor Telit, diamond sponsors KORE, Numerex, platinum sponsors Eurotech, Yokogawa, gold sponsors, Ingenu, HARMAN, Verizon), corporate sponsors, Cradlepoint, Gemalto, Tellient, Senet, Sequans and track sponsor Coris.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
• Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
• Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
• In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
• Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
• Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
• Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.tmcnet.com
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.