TMC and Crossfire Media announced today the CEO Innovation Summit held February 8, 2017 during IoT Evolution Conference & Expo which takes place February 7-10, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The CEO Innovation Summit is a very interactive event where key strategists join CEOs to engage in discussions focused on each other’s success, tribulations and the lasting benefits of IoT innovation. The IoT Evolution CEO Innovation Summit is for the corporate leaders who drive innovation and look to foster it within the organization.
“If you look at our event you realize IoT Evolution is optimized for the day to day operations being impacted by IoT. The IoT CEO summit is where the strategy to innovate and prepare for the next five years of your business will be discussed,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “If you are a CEO looking to protect your company from technological obsolescence, this invite only event will help you succeeded.”
• Foster ideation
• Leverage creative resources
• Incentivize innovation
• Integrate new services
• Speakers Include:
• James Brehm, James Brehm and Associates Founder
• Carl Ford, CEO Crossfire Media
• John Horn, CEO, Ingenu
• Jeff Smith, CEO, QuantumIoT
• Kevin Bromber, CEO, myDevices
• Matt Hatton, Machina Research
• Maceij Kranz Incubating businesses, driving co-innovation & internal innovations. Advisor, board member, author
• Chris Fine, Advisor | Innovator | Strategist | Technologist
• The CEO Innovation Summit is reserved for CEO, CIO’s CTO, and their executive teams only. To qualify to attend and to view the complete agenda you must complete a short form here.
IoT Evolution Expo has evolved to become the leading educational and networking forum for the enterprise looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation. The event will feature a robust exhibit floor, powerful keynotes, case studies, live demos, unique sessions, special events, networking opportunities and much more.
To view the full IoT Evolution Expo agenda click here. Speakers are updated daily.
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by super sponsor Telit, diamond sponsors KORE, Numerex, platinum sponsors Eurotech, Yokogawa, gold sponsors, Ingenu, HARMAN, Verizon, corporate sponsors, Cradlepoint, Gemalto, Tellient, Senet, Sequans and track sponsor Coris.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
• Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
• Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
• In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
• Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
• Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
• Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.tmcnet.com
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.