Amplifying New Voices provides intensive presentation and speaker training with professional coaches to help VR developers from diverse backgrounds hone their skills and make their voices heard at industry events.
Held in conjunction with GDC in San Francisco, Amplifying New Voices invites industry up-and-comers from underrepresented backgrounds to participate in a public speaking boot camp from 9am to 6pm on February 26.
Apply or nominate a colleague today at AmplifyingNewVoices2017.com. Selected attendees will be notified of their acceptance by the end of the month.
At Amplifying New Voices 2017, participants will:
• Work closely with mentors to go from conference novice to notable persona
• Learn how to leverage speaking opportunities to boost their industry profile
• Connect with a supportive, like-minded community to change the face of gaming and VR
• As an added perk, Amplifying New Voices provides each attendee with a complimentary GDC pass and travel stipend.
Applications and nominations are open through January 17.
We’ll see you at GDC!
The Oculus Team
GSMA Intelligence Launches Annual Study To Measure Global Mobile Engagement London: February 15, 2017 Almost half of mobile phone users … read more
New Service Makes Harmonised Data from Multiple Sources Available to Developers London, February 15, 2017 The GSMA today announced the … read more
From 11 February, ArtScience Museum visitors will be able to effect real-world change through interactive technology at the museum’s latest … read more
Growing Series Includes Mobile 360 Series – West Africa and Mobile 360 Series – North Asia; GSMA Confirms First Speakers … read more
New data reveals 46% of streaming couples around the world are watching ahead of their partners and most only plan … read more
• Over 40 Companies Across a Dozen Industries Tap Watson Security Technology • New Innovations Include Watson-Powered Chatbot & Voice-Powered … read more
Ford selects Oracle HCM Cloud to manage team experience Redwood Shores, Calif.—Feb 13, 2017 Oracle announced today that Ford Motor … read more
New 802.11ax Solutions for Infrastructure and Client Devices Accelerate the Next Era of Wi-Fi with up to 4x More Capacity, … read more
Awards honor leading enterprises and rising newcomers that exemplify the best in nimble business and impactful innovation February 13, 2017 … read more